Monday, January 08, 2007

the end of the world as we know it

You know I've been just too terribly busy to bother with blogging. Something like that. No...I have had so, so much to write, but then that's the problem ain'it? I've been visited by friends and then more friends to the point that I almost feel like I have friends. I in turn have visited friends and then more friends in London and Dover and then flew, woooo...back to Paris. I've been through electro-culture shock. I've discovered that people change--back into themselves, which is wonderful. I've also discovered that I fundamentally misunderstand a world where Alanis Morisette is reclassified as classic rock and Dover as sub-tropical.

I'm also going to move out of my really mostly wonderful Parisian home under mostly tragic circumstances AND I have two exams this week. eek! So I shan't write tonight, no not a mite more, but here--delight in zeez midwinter roses.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home